Support Link Submit Ticket Login Loop

I am trying to submit a ticket at Guild Wars 2 Support. After that link I click Submit A Ticket > Submit a request – Guild Wars 2 Support

I'm prompted to sign in at the next window "To help us process your ticket faster, please log in to your ArenaNet account.
Trouble Logging In" even though I am already signed in at the same website. After I login again at this prompt, I land back at my account overview ArenaNet. Where I can select Support > Submit A Ticket and start the loop over again. I've logged in and re-completed the captcha several times trying to work around / troubleshoot. Seems like an issue w/ the website.

I have disabled all cookies on firefox and receive the same symptom. I've tried on edge (vanilla) as well. 

Edited by The BFG.4160

Could be a setting in your browser (a cookie or a security setting that blocks third-party content).

Have you tried another browser? I always log in on Chrome for this, because I can't be bothered to lower my Firefox's security level each time I want to log into the Support page.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, The BFG.4160 said:

I am trying to submit a ticket at Guild Wars 2 Support. After that link I click Submit A Ticket > Submit a request – Guild Wars 2 Support

I'm prompted to sign in at the next window "To help us process your ticket faster, please log in to your ArenaNet account.
Trouble Logging In" even though I am already signed in at the same website. After I login again at this prompt, I land back at my account overview ArenaNet. Where I can select Support > Submit A Ticket and start the loop over again. I've logged in and re-completed the captcha several times trying to work around / troubleshoot. Seems like an issue w/ the website.

I have disabled all cookies on firefox and receive the same symptom. I've tried on edge (vanilla) as well. 

You'll probably have to change security/privacy settings to custom and disable tracking protection (or something like that, no idea how it's called in the english version, should be the 2nd checkbox though).

26 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Could be a setting in your browser (a cookie or a security setting that blocks third-party content).

Have you tried another browser? I always log in on Chrome for this, because I can't be bothered to lower my Firefox's security level each time I want to log into the Support page.

Probably Anet's way of keeping the amount of support tickets low. 😄

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1