3v3 in 3 weeks is a disgrace.

Literally it will be next expansion, people practiced for nothing.

You've announced this a month ago and managed to break a mode that worked flawlessly for 6 years

And now you're pushing it back a month further? Whilist providing ZERO communication? Idk what to expect from this company anymore

The levels of incompetence are indescribable.

A disgrace.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3

Nahh. thats like saying you make a tournament with prizes and an hour in you say "oh this was just the beta test" 

Surely no established  gaming company would pull a stunt like that? thats just crazy talk!

1 hour ago, Toecuttur.2695 said:

Was there any consolation prize given out to all the teams that participated in the initial 3v3 failed Tournament?

I was given something of the sort - from Anet. Ascended shards, tourney vouchers (although I spent those to enter) a mini lama box, a few other things. It wasnt anything but an acknowledgment of the mistakes which is good. If anything im hoping the massive turnout just reinforces that 3v3 and 2v2 permanent would likely see more players attending it than even 5v5. There were 32 teams that showed up for the event man. Thats a lot. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Essenia.6498 said:

You've announced this a month ago and managed to break a mode that worked flawlessly for 6 years

Which game you play where AT's worked flawlessly lmao. AT's bugged since for ever.

And now you're pushing it back a month further?

They prioritize expansion release.

people practiced for nothing.

Now you can practive even longer. No excuses for not getting #1 now!!!

9 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

I was given something of the sort - from Anet. Ascended shards, tourney vouchers (although I spent those to enter) a mini lama box, a few other things. It wasnt anything but an acknowledgment of the mistakes which is good. If anything im hoping the massive turnout just reinforces that 3v3 and 2v2 permanent would likely see more players attending it than even 5v5. There were 32 teams that showed up for the event man. Thats a lot. 

Thats pretty good to hear tbh

17 minutes ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

its rly not that deep bro

There simply isn't a single person that cares, nothing was said while the tournament was bugged and nothing has been said since.

This is just a proof that there isn't a person in the company that cares about the average pvp player. Show me any other game with this sort of negligence.

Attitudes like yours is why they get away with it.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Essenia.6498 said:

There simply isn't a single person that cares, nothing was said while the tournament was bugged and nothing has been said since.

This is just a proof that there isn't a person in the company that cares about the average pvp player. Show me any other game with this sort of negligence.

Attitudes like yours is why they get away with it.

no the fact that it was bugged is insanely cringe, the fact that it took even an hour for them to decide if they were gonna run it again that day or not was cringe, the fact that they scheduled it 3 weeks from now is completely fine. they literally reran mats months later when they broke a few years ago and not a single soul complained. they communicated when its gonna be within a week instead of it taking weeks or more like it usually does for them

complain about the right things