Some bugged events in Janthir Syntri

Defend the captive kodan sacrifice - doesn't spawn. EDIT: Spawns during meta @ [Sacrifical Grounds]

Protect the plant while Curious Remedy's therapeutic cleanses the rot - The first of the event chain spawns, second doesn't. Managed to find a non bugged instance, and got it. Took like 6 attempts on different IPs.

Defend the kodan base from Mistburned creatures - doesn't spawn, and when it was up the one time I saw it, no waves of enemies were coming.  EDIT: Spawns during meta, needs to not be up prior, and pray it doesn't bug. Just completed it.   @ [The Wrinkled Wetlands]

Edited by Sploogesque.2801
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Did a successful meta today, even during about 50% of the HP of both bosses I went to check for the event spawns and didn't see either of them.

Saw the "Defend the kodan base from Mistburned creatures" event before but it always bugged and would not spawn more waves.

4 hours ago, Saga.1378 said:

Where does the  therapeutic event start? I've been looking for it but can't find it. 

It's near the Festering Basin Waypoint. Curious Remedy is under a tree (unmarked) near the heart vendor, and you have to talk to her to start the quests. I think they are on a hidden timer so she might not give the quest if someone else triggered it and it completed or failed.

Edited by cgMatt.5162

Can someone please confirm if the following event,

Protect the plant while Curious Remedy's therapeutic cleanses the rot. (Event 2 of 2)

starts at the same place as

Collect affected flora samples for Curious Remedy's research. (Event 1 of 2)

or not?

Does Curious Remedy's invisible body being there means it's 100% bugged on that map?

Edited by Sina.9208

19 hours ago, Sina.9208 said:

Protect the plant while Curious Remedy's therapeutic cleanses the rot. (Event 2 of 2)

starts at the same place as

Collect affected flora samples for Curious Remedy's research. (Event 1 of 2)

Yes, I have started both events from the same NPC (Curious Remedy) in the same spot. I cannot confirm where or if it bugs though because it just worked for me the first time.