Unclear language in Home Sweet Home crafting tooltip popup

https://i.postimg.cc/GtyJk6sk/Untitled.png

The tooltip instructing you how to find decoration crafting for the first time directs you to open the hero panel, crafting tab, and then "Personal Decorations" category. There is no such category I could find. I figured out I should look to the new "handiworker" discipline, and specifically to the Novice Decorations. Seems like an oversight to not have it tell you the specific terms you're looking for.

• Like 1

Agreed, it took me a while to find the correct listing due to the directions (probably they came from an earlier iteration of the system and didn't get fixed in the final build).

As a secondary issue, I almost fell prey to this and a friend did make this goof:  You are supposed to make a Kodan Traditional Bed for the story step, but it's very easy to see and make the Kodan Fancy Bed instead.  They even have the same icon.  The only reason I made the correct one was I didn't have enough flowers yet and in reviewing it a couple of times for the needed mats I spotted there were two beds and cross checked with the quest requirement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donari.5237 said:

As a secondary issue, I almost fell prey to this and a friend did make this goof:  You are supposed to make a Kodan Traditional Bed for the story step, but it's very easy to see and make the Kodan Fancy Bed instead.  They even have the same icon.  The only reason I made the correct one was I didn't have enough flowers yet and in reviewing it a couple of times for the needed mats I spotted there were two beds and cross checked with the quest requirement.

This is good to know, thank you for adding it! I was first thinking to make the Fancy bed because I had the materials and figured I might as well make the bed I'd want. I only changed my mind at the last minute thinking the Traditional Bed might be more interesting and after completing the story step I was wondering what would have happened.