Can some currencies/keys be moved to the wallet please?

A lot of stuff in this expansion is item currency that sits in the inventory, when it really should be currency that goes in the account wallet.

Thinks like the kodan cache keys (especially the cache keys!), and even heart tokens should all really be wallet currencies (or materials tab). Right now its very hostile to alts, to have to remember to shunt stuff about (or have spare shared inv slots) if you swap characters.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Yeah I really don't understand that the kodan cache keys especially don't go straight to your wallet. Currently I put the Kodan cache keys in a shared inventory slot. Also the Mursaat Runestones are currency like Jade Runestones and they have a slot in your material storage. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Gehenna.3625
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

Yeah I really don't understand that the kodan cache keys especially don't go straight to your wallet. Currently I put the Kodan cache keys in a shared inventory slot. Also the Mursaat Runestones are currency like Jade Runestones and they have a slot in your material storage. 🤷‍♂️

Thing is the jade runestones didn't even have a slot until like the end of the EOD period, weird it took that long