WvW Cele Scourge

Egorum.9506

I tested cele it again. I was at no time anywhere near top dps. Trailblaizer or dire necros were top dps (better to say, all dmg done)

I switched back to my normal build, and instant got my number 1 back.

So: cele IS freakin bad. If you reach top dps with cele. I think either all other scourges in your zerg suck, or they dont know how to play, or everyone is pmaying this useless build

With Abrasive Grit Being bugged, Scourge has only 1 condi clear every 6 seconds. How long does it take for you to die to condies in WvW? No matter what armor you have if you can't clear the condies you die right? So it seems to me that you guys with all your passion for various builds could take a small amount of time out of your day to go post in the Bug Forum that Abrasive Grit is indeed not working as intended. Cuz right now it looks like only 1 necromancer has bothered to report it as a bug...

Instead you guys saying Cele vs Apoth vs Shaman vs whatever is pointless... Top DPS? Is Full Vipers Necro... All the rest is how much survivability do you want.

@"Egogen.6385" Was the point of this post because you thought we didn't know Cele Scourge was a thing? Your Video Editing needs some work, at the start of your video you push into the lord room and bomb. I suggest you cut the video at around 0:30, instead of 0:55. Also the next sequence demonstrates what, that you know how to dodge? Are you just posting this to get views on your youtube channel?

@Meetshield.1756 said:With Abrasive Grit Being bugged, Scourge has only 1 condi clear every 6 seconds. How long does it take for you to die to condies in WvW? No matter what armor you have if you can't clear the condies you die right? So it seems to me that you guys with all your passion for various builds could take a small amount of time out of your day to go post in the Bug Forum that Abrasive Grit is indeed not working as intended. Cuz right now it looks like only 1 necromancer has bothered to report it as a bug...

Instead you guys saying Cele vs Apoth vs Shaman vs whatever is pointless... Top DPS? Is Full Vipers Necro... All the rest is how much survivability do you want.

@"Egogen.6385" Was the point of this post because you thought we didn't know Cele Scourge was a thing? Your Video Editing needs some work, at the start of your video you push into the lord room and bomb. I suggest you cut the video at around 0:30, instead of 0:55. Also the next sequence demonstrates what, that you know how to dodge? Are you just posting this to get views on your youtube channel?

Pretty sure people are able to have other conversations out of just discussing that bug, which by the way now has 3 threads at least about it in the bug forums, and a couple on here, the first of which I posted on the day the bug was introduced.

@Meetshield.1756 said:With Abrasive Grit Being bugged, Scourge has only 1 condi clear every 6 seconds. How long does it take for you to die to condies in WvW? No matter what armor you have if you can't clear the condies you die right? So it seems to me that you guys with all your passion for various builds could take a small amount of time out of your day to go post in the Bug Forum that Abrasive Grit is indeed not working as intended. Cuz right now it looks like only 1 necromancer has bothered to report it as a bug...

Nah, just had a good night and wanted to share. Thanks for the feedback!

@Nimon.7840Then you aren't running the right build man, or you aren't fighting equal sized groups

@swagolas.9732 said:What do you think about trailblazer + apo mix on parasitic cont builds? or which would heal more a pure trailblazer build with more and longer condis or about 1400 condis and 700-ish heal? I can't decide

PC is based solely on damage output, so the only benefit from healing power is for your barriers and self heal. Prioritize condition damage over expertise, nothing in WvW is going to tick for more than a couple seconds unless you're fighting against pugs. If you're running blood, still prioritize DPS over healing unless you're going in as full support. Blood Scourge can output some stupid sustain healing @2k healing power, especially paired with a fb healer for EO

@Meetshield.1756 said:With Abrasive Grit Being bugged, Scourge has only 1 condi clear every 6 seconds.

But the class overall has plenty of ways to deal with conditions and they are in varying skills and trait lines. So you should have zero excuses in the mean time to find alternative ways to deal with those conditions. I imagine other people feel the same way and have worked around the bug, which is why the thread hasn't gained much traction.

I know it is not ideal having to work around a bugged trait and I hope it gets fixed soon. But your making it sound as if we have zero other means of dealing with condi's when that is not the case.

@Scarran.9845 - Um Consume conditions 30 second selfish condi clear, that then stacks vulnerability on you. Well of Power which requires you to stand in it not useful in WvW. Plague signate which pulls more condies on you so that you can dump them on an enemy gets you killed. Staff 4 and Dagger 4 are condi transfers, but again only help yourself.

So we have 1 party condi clear that takes 5 seconds to work and requires people stand inside of it (read die). And we are supposed to be the replacement support for Tempest. I suppose if we accidentally bugged guardian condi clear or tempest condi clear it would get more attention, because those classes are still in the meta?

@Meetshield.1756 said:So we have 1 party condi clear that takes 5 seconds to work and requires people stand inside of it (read die). And we are supposed to be the replacement support for Tempest. I suppose if we accidentally bugged guardian condi clear or tempest condi clear it would get more attention, because those classes are still in the meta?

I was referring to your questions of....

@Meetshield.1756 said:How long does it take for you to die to condies in WvW? No matter what armor you have if you can't clear the condies you die right?

You never said group cleanses as you clearly ask if you cannot clear the condi's you die. My response was that there are enough other ways to get condi's off you, so there is zero excuses for you not being able to get rid of them off yourself.

As for party cleanses it is very doubtful that scourge gets brought along for party wide cleanses, there are other classes far better at doing that than scourge. But I understand where your coming from that it is frustrating but my response was not party related but with the way you made it sound like we lacked self cleanses.

Archived