cant use volatile glyph in homestead instant harvest??!

If you mean the boxes where you collect items, you need the mastery for it and select the glyph you want to use in it. And you need to have it in your inventory for it to work. You’ll need one for each box if you don’t want to swap glyphs each time you use it. 

If you bought deluxe version, you can trade the tools you got for selectable glyph boxes at black lion trader in lions arch. 

Edited by Freya.9075
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, quake.9023 said:

already unlocked all homestead mastery. why i cant select volatile magic glyph

In the event this is helpful, I only have one set of volatile glyphs on my main's tools. All my other characters used shared tools with another set of glyphs. When I go loot my boxes each day, I have to take one of the volatile glyphs out of one of the tools, then go to each box and 'attach' it, then loot it, then reclaim it from the box. I do that with the other 2 boxes, and afterwards I reattach that volatile glyph to the tool I took it off of.

I get why it is the way it is. I'd love for the system to see all glyphs across your account as available, and they can only be active in one thing at a time, and you just activate them where you want (box, tool, etc), but it's probably just not economically feasible. 

Also, it sells more glyphs. At this point I'm inclined to buy another set of volatile tools to get the glyphs out so I can leave a 2nd set permanently at home. 

• Like 2