Either give us an adblock or reduce the amount of spam that events download in your communicator.

Seriously, i thought there were some lessons learned in Soto but i'm sick and tired of getting dialogues overlapping with important story or having to hear that same event or map wide spam while im trying to chill with the music or environment. I know we can turn off dialogues voice in options but i don't want to turn off some important npc i want to listen just because every event is spamming my communicator now. I see 0 use for all this dialogue spam either,if i want to hear or do the event about the NPC i will go talk to them!

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

The communication range between the Bog Queen event and the Basilisk needs to be addressed for sure. While fighting these grubs, the Basilisk NPC starts talking to you. That's super annoying.

In general: I find the decision questionable. The Lowland Kodan, a society of hermits which are avoiding magic and (based on their way of life) technology, are using the communicator device now? I call foul!

• Like 3