still soo many broken events in both maps and cant complete ap

2 hours ago, quake.9023 said:

still soo many broken events in both maps and cant complete ap

Allow them to fix them with the next patches. It is PvE after all, where there is a good chance of Devs actually looking into problems (unlike other cornerstones of the game).

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Gorani.7205 said:

Allow them to fix them with the next patches. It is PvE after all, where there is a good chance of Devs actually looking into problems (unlike other cornerstones of the game).

Intead they are enjoying the weekend

• Like 1

The only one i have that is broken is "Weather Conductor", the event description doesnt make sense to how the event actually plays out,

"Defend the lightning rods and repair them with scrap from enemies"

All the Lightning rods start with 0% health, not really a defence event, you can build the rods and they move off the UI at 100%, except for "East Hill Rod" which has like a 1/10 chance of accepting the metal scrap, by the time it accepts one its health is drained anyways. About 30% of the time through observation the timer (10 minute) doesn't count down.

This is the only achievement i've yet to complete thats possible at this time.

1 minute ago, Gop.8713 said:

I've completed all the events in first map. Wonder why they're not "broken" for me . . ?

Such is the nature of bugs, I'd be curious how you completed the one you have to get the samples of corrupted magic by dipping yourself in the AoEs since one of the targets you have to destroy is spawning underground 🤔 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Such is the nature of bugs, I'd be curious how you completed the one you have to get the samples of corrupted magic by dipping yourself in the AoEs since one of the targets you have to destroy is spawning underground 🤔 

What's the name of it . . ?

8 minutes ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Destroy pollutants, and cover yourself in rot and get examined by the ward

that one is by the fishing village, you have to kill fish heads but theres large "boon corrupt" aoes around, you just gotta stand in one of those then run back to the ward healer

Sry I see the confusion now. I was referring to the ap granting events the OP was complaining of. But yeah I've done that event too, @who want blood.8765 has it right. That one's pretty quick and easy. It is true that some events are bugged on some maps and not others, like hide and seek. If you do find a bugged event just map swap, always lots of lfgs up this early in a release . . .

17 minutes ago, who want blood.8765 said:

that one is by the fishing village, you have to kill fish heads but theres large "boon corrupt" aoes around, you just gotta stand in one of those then run back to the ward healer

Was my description not at all clear to you?

58 minutes ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

the one you have to get the samples of corrupted magic by dipping yourself in the AoEs since one of the targets you have to destroy is spawning underground

As I've specifically mentioned, one of the targets which can either be a fish head or debris spawns underground so you are always missing one and the event fails. My question was specifically to the individual claiming...

1 hour ago, Gop.8713 said:

I've completed all the events in first map.

When several events in the map are bugged and cannot be completed or at the very least aren't awarding the AP on completion.

56 minutes ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

When several events in the map are bugged and cannot be completed or at the very least aren't awarding the AP on completion.

Yes, as I said I can see how my first post was unclear, which is why I clarified it. I'm curious as to why you would choose to go back and requote the confusing response and ignore the explanation, esp given that you had responded to the original post already . . ?

Anyway, yes, I have completed all achievements on the first map, and did so while encountering very few bugged events. If there is a particular achievement you're struggling with, please name it and I will try to help you. If you're just having a bad day and need to vent, carry on . . .

• Confused 1