Relic of Atrocity.... where do I buy more?

So I've unlocked this relic and I have a few characters who use lifesteal for survival and I need a few more of them but of course you can only do the account wide award once. SO where do I buy or craft more as I didn't get any sort of recipe with my Relic?  The guy in the Wizards tower doesn't have them listed and the few bearkin heart vendors I've checked also don't have it for sale.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Not just from Armistice Bastion, you can buy additional ones from that Heroics Notary guy in WvW. Needs some badges of honor and jade testimonies, reasonably priced. IMO.

So I have to do wvw, which I dislike greatly, in order to buy a pve unlocked relic... yeahhh that needs to be fixed. Where's the bearkin guy who's the mirror image of the wizard tower dude.

Thank you for that information, though! I do appreciate the response. To both of you.

Edited by Imaginos.3756
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This should not require WvW - those are the optional options for players that do purely play WvW. Then not having the legendary relic and in need of further copies ... it should work similar than in SotO. Wik doesn't have the info yet. And I am busy with other stuff. Only logging in later.

But ... I wasn't there a vendor in the moon camp selling those? SotO ones afaik were sold - not with recipes like the core relics.

Edit: Moon Camp bottom floor the (when facing the doors) right building. (West side.) There is a coin icon for that vendor on the mini map. "Torcall [Relics]" is the name. Coin icon if you hover over it with the mouse on the mini map also says that it is about expansin-specific relics.

He also seems to sell 3 from SotO + the 6 JW ones. 250 Ursus Oblige, 500 Research notes - for 1.
Edit: 200 notes. The 500 are for the 3 SotO ones it sells for some reason. Though I only have one from JW unlocked. Doubt the other ones have different prices though.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

This should not require WvW - those are the optional options for players that do purely play WvW. Then not having the legendary relic and in need of further copies ... it should work similar than in SotO. Wik doesn't have the info yet. And I am busy with other stuff. Only logging in later.

But ... I wasn't there a vendor in the moon camp selling those? SotO ones afaik were sold - not with recipes like the core relics.

Edit: Moon Camp bottom floor the (when facing the doors) right building. (West side.) There is a coin icon for that vendor on the mini map. "Torcall [Relics]" is the name. Coin icon if you hover over it with the mouse on the mini map also says that it is about expansin-specific relics.

He also seems to sell 3 from SotO + the 6 JW ones. 250 Ursus Oblige, 500 Research notes - for 1.
Edit: 200 notes. The 500 are for the 3 SotO ones it sells for some reason. Though I only have one from JW unlocked. Doubt the other ones have different prices though.

Thank you for that information! I obviously missed him when I entered the zone from the wizard tower and figured it had to be on a kodan somwhere, whcih this guy isn't heh. 250 ursus obilige + 200 research notes (really? can we just stop with the stupid notes already) for most of them, though as you mentioned some are 500 research notes but the same UO. At least I can figure out what potion/earring to make to farm up research notes and I guess do a ton of events to get those Ursus Oblige coins as I'm not getting a ton of them doing events.... this week and I think i'm around 340 or so.

Honeycombs could be a thing - for the Obliges: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Curious_Lowland_Honeycomb

At least they seem to convert into Obliges. Though also used for other stuff they are. I have not progressed to the 2nd map yet. It seems to use a similar setup than the writs in EoD (exchange 3, one of each other map's into 5 of the current map) where you can generate a bit more by doing the daily exchange at the heart vendor. Though here needing other currency/mats (the titan stuff where I only got one so far from drops where according to wiki there are nodes for both to mine in map 2 and they are cheap at the TP).

At least only 1 of the more currency of map 2 (to trade into 5 honeycobs) + the other cheaper mats.

The other map's currency (those mursaat tokens) work the same it seems. (Converting into obliges.) So this should work even better - when doing all 6 hearts and doing a daily full conversion of the stuff only gained from there ... should already be a decent amount of obliges.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

Honeycombs could be a thing - for the Obliges: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Curious_Lowland_Honeycomb

At least they seem to convert into Obliges. Though also used for other stuff they are. I have not progressed to the 2nd map yet. It seems to use a similar setup than the writs in EoD (exchange 3, one of each other map's into 5 of the current map) where you can generate a bit more by doing the daily exchange at the heart vendor. Though here needing other currency/mats (the titan stuff where I only got one so far from drops where according to wiki there are nodes for both to mine in map 2 and they are cheap at the TP).

At least only 1 of the more currency of map 2 (to trade into 5 honeycobs) + the other cheaper mats.

The other map's currency (those mursaat tokens) work the same it seems. (Converting into obliges.) So this should work even better - when doing all 6 hearts and doing a daily full conversion of the stuff only gained from there ... should already be a decent amount of obliges.

Useful info and yeah they're used for other things so don't have a ton to spare but they do make getting the coins for a build faster. Appreciate the link! iirc you can buy a currency or something that can be convereted 1/day for around 1500ish? karma, so that helps a bit too.