Janthir Wilds: Incredible Experience

For the first time since Guild Wars 2's launch, I have left the music on. 
For the first time since the game was new, I keep stopping, getting distracted from the story, to just run around and look at what's around me. Every corner is a point of interest and every view is a vista and I didn't even need to press F.  You can stand on almost any prominent jut of land and it would be screenshot worthy.
The Commander has lead armies, directed nations, fought the dragons, a lich and faced down ghosts and gods - but Janthir Wilds asks them to be a person again; remembering what it was like to be new, to enjoy simple things. 
The story makes me care about the npcs.  Even got poked fun of by one npc for being so worried. 

Any way, just wow - to the development team, this is incredible. You're incredible. 
They better have at least given you guys a pizza party - that's what they do at my work when we did good lol!

• Like 7

yeah, after I got over my quit moment, I have to say, this is very very well done. I still like HoT better, but exploring the maps was great. I turned the music back on (I always do at the start of an expac) and was pleasantly surprised. The events are mostly fine. The only thing that I still hate: everyone is constantly yelling in my ears. 

• Like 1