Why doesn't the PvP/WvW reward track give a Serpent's Wrath Weapon Choice Box?

So, as far as I can tell this expansion has three new weapons sets: Ursan Weapons (purchasable in Janthir Syntri), Moon-Etched Full Moon Weapons (currently not purchasable, probably from the last map purchasable from Unusual Coin Collectors), and Serpent's Wrath Weapons (purchasable in Lowland Shore). 

When doing the related PvP or WvW reward track you get an Ursan Weapon Choice Box as your Tier 2 Reward, an Moon-Etched Weapon Choice Box as your Tier 4 Reward, and an Janthiri Gear Box as your T6 reward. 

This feels like someone put the wrong box in and it was supposed to give an Serpent's Wrath Weapon Choice Box. Or that the Moon-Etched Box was supposed to be withheld until the new map releases and then be put in, but nobody caught the boxes had been switched.

Admittedly this might just be me seeing a pattern where there is none, but it feels weird. 

Edited by Neathra.1950
incorrect information about the Full Moon Set
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Neathra.1950 said:

Moon-Etched Weapons (currently not purchasable, probably from the last map),

There is no Moon etched weapons, it's the Full Moon weapons, and it's availaible in the second map for unusual coin (or on the tp, or in the meta)

5 hours ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

There is no Moon etched weapons, it's the Full Moon weapons, and it's availaible in the second map for unusual coin (or on the tp, or in the meta)

In my defense, the T4 Reward is a the Moon Etched Weapon Box. I just assumed while typing that it had the same name as the weapon set that came out of it. 

I fear will go down the same path with the JAW track as we did with the SotO track - where only map currency and map weapons from the first two maps/metas were included in the track and nothing from Nayos. The kind of strange distribution/occlusion of Ursan, Moon and Serpent weapons from the JAW track is a good hint on the track only covering the first half of the expansion again.

• Like 2