To all people wanting to nerf warrior into non existence.

1 minute ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

Do it and then i play the other 10 broken specs on other classes nobody cares to complain about

Well, they do say there is safety in numbers.. who would have thought it could apply to such a context.

• Like 1

Just now, Triptaminas.4789 said:

Ok, nerf next patch, u asked for it. It's on you. 

Come on i want warrior dead in the water so the warrior mains either play other class or leave the game.

And the ones that play other class will become proficient at it and beat all of you again you know why? I will tell you why ... Warrior is only good cause warrior players are a absolute unity and giga chads.

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

Come on i want warrior dead in the water so the warrior mains either play other class or leave the game.

And the ones that play other class will become proficient at it and beat all of you again you know why? I will tell you why ... Warrior is only good cause warrior players are a absolute unity and giga chads.

Ok then u be alright after class stop carrying u then. Go chad go!

Meanwhile we light a candle for spb 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Triptaminas.4789 said:

Ok then u be alright after class stop carrying u then. Go chad go!

Meanwhile we light a candle for spb 

I don't play pvp so there's nothing carrying me

I dislike being able to only play SPB cause all of warrior power budget is on that spec.

If they nerf spb but make the other spec of warrior worth while i will one of the first to agree with those terms.

• Confused 4

2 minutes ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

I don't play pvp so there's nothing carrying me

I dislike being able to only play SPB cause all of warrior power budget is on that spec.

If they nerf spb but make the other spec of warrior worth while i will one of the first to agree with those terms.

I'm sorry but arguments from the "make spb like bladesworn, to the gutters" side is really strong, just go and read some of the ongoing threads, it's not salt, it's actually good reasoning. 

Expecting that it won't be binned is kinda folly, it gonna happen. Start adjusting. I wouldn't expect other specs to get boost. If warrior playtime lessens then it might happen till then it's not likely, if past nerfs can be used as prediction for future balancing that is. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Triptaminas.4789 said:

I'm sorry but arguments from the "make spb like bladesworn, to the gutters" side is really strong, just go and read some of the ongoing threads, it's not salt, it's actually good reasoning. 

Expecting that it won't be binned is kinda folly, it gonna happen. Start adjusting. I wouldn't expect other specs to get boost. If warrior playtime lessens then it might happen till then it's not likely, if past nerfs can be used as prediction for future balancing that is. 

I saw lots of salt.

And nobody is saying "goddamn i cant kill a berserker or a Bladesworn" wonder why that is the case.

But sure all warrior is broken ... Go on try it tell me how it goes.

• Confused 3

Just now, GamerToad.9248 said:

I saw lots of salt.

And nobody is saying "goddamn i cant kill a berserker or a Bladesworn" wonder why that is the case.

But sure all warrior is broken ... Go on try it tell me how it goes.

Where did I wrote that all is broken? I wrote that u should not expect buff towards other warrior specs because anet doesn't balance this way, spb gonna get gutted and they won't make other spec broken as compensation. 

Learn to read, truelly a warrior main..

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Triptaminas.4789 said:

Where did I wrote that all is broken? I wrote that u should not expect buff towards other warrior specs because anet doesn't balance this way, spb gonna get gutted and they won't make other spec broken as compensation. 

Learn to read, truelly a warrior main..

You show your ignorance

Other warrior specs are at best a B tier while SPB is at S.

If you nerf SPB into B you will nerf the other specs to C tier by default.

And i won't argue with you on that I'm gonna wait the spb nerf and see what i said happens and come back to say the i told you so.

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

You show your ignorance

Other warrior specs are at best a B tier while SPB is at S.

If you nerf SPB into B you will nerf the other specs to C tier by default.

And i won't argue with you on that I'm gonna wait the spb nerf and see what i said happens and come back to say the i told you so.

Now u just implying nonsenses and clearly getting angry. 

There is no need to be upset, I know there won't be viable specs, I think we already established that. U continue to fail to follow convo chain and read what I write. I won't continue this convo because at this point u just clowning yourself 

• Confused 2