A spanish duo says im hacking

So I did a pvp match and this duo of Mechanists starting saying that I am hacking the game because I won versus them multiple times. They are messaging me in spanish so i have to translate it, but still, they don't stop messaging me. Anyone been through something similar?

• Confused 3

9 hours ago, Zoid.2568 said:

So I did a pvp match and this duo of Mechanists starting saying that I am hacking the game because I won versus them multiple times. They are messaging me in spanish so i have to translate it, but still, they don't stop messaging me. Anyone been through something similar?

they hacked the game themself by going duo mechanist 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I've been accused of being a bot because after years playing the same class I can occasionally remember good orders to press buttons. I've also been accused of using blish to hack which is hilarious as a. I don't think that's even possible and b. I'm rubbish at getting blish to do anything, can't even get the canon timers to work for sabatha 

Joke is, I'm not even that great, they were just terrible

Edited by Atoclone.4810

On 8/30/2024 at 9:03 PM, Zoid.2568 said:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA N00B HAACKUUR!?

On 8/31/2024 at 2:03 AM, Zoid.2568 said:

Report through in-game feature as spam, and continue to enjoy the game.