Can Infinite Achievements Be Seperated Please?

The achievement tab that looks like this.

https://i.imgur.com/3T5dW37.png

Doing a quick edit it looks like this

https://i.imgur.com/DrEuyAl.png

having the dailied above in their own tab you can minimize if you want. I think a it just doesn't look very organized with how you guys have it set up with the dailes between normal achievements and the meta. Certain maps like drizzlewood I think would really benifit from just this kind of tweak to help organize it. 

Sopmethign like this also be nice for fractals and strikes and convergens if you could have a section for cm only achivements as well.

Edited by TeeracK.3601
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

• TeeracK.3601 changed the title to Can Infinite Achievements Be Seperated Please?

They could actually move that to the own repeatable area as well. There currently seem to be - for no real reason - the renown heart repeatables and the cache opener I think. Not like they'd have had ot make an own category just for that when the renown hearts are having their own category already and they could have fit the 6 repeatables from them into that just as well.

With an own category they'd better move all JW repeatable achievements into that then.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

They could actually move that to the own repeatable area as well. There currently seem to be - for no real reason - the renown heart repeatables and the cache opener I think. Not like they'd have had ot make an own category just for that when the renown hearts are having their own category already and they could have fit the 6 repeatables from them into that just as well.

With an own category they'd better move all JW repeatable achievements into that then.

If they all go in one section I'd hope they then at least list them by zone in that tab then.  I just think for some things it is still nice to clearly see what is available in a map by looking at the map section of the achievements. And the way I suggested would also work well for strikes and side stories and all of the places in the achievement tab where there are messy repeatables mixed into things without them having to completely reorganize everything. I think them doing something half baked where it just introduced more disorganization would be worse case scenario, so I’d rather it just update the ui for the tab themself and not try to juggle years of achievements around.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Netrizhul.3429 said:

Infinite Achievements that rewards literally nothing no ap no items should be removed from game. They  bloat the game.

If they did that, then there would be no way to track how much progress people have made when they do add rewards, AP, and titles to those achievements.

• Confused 1