JW Update 1 - No New Map - No Mastery Insights ?

I was looking at the JW Roadmap and noticed that the next update [Update 1] will introduce no new map. Yet there will be Mastery Updates.

Will the next update simply add further Mastery Points into new Story Updates, new Raid, new Convergence and add more new Lowland Shore and Janthir Sythri Achievements that award Mastery Points?

Will there be no new Mastery Insights within Update 1?

On 9/3/2024 at 2:29 AM, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

I was looking at the JW Roadmap and noticed that the next update [Update 1] will introduce no new map. Yet there will be Mastery Updates.

Will the next update simply add further Mastery Points into new Story Updates, new Raid, new Convergence and add more new Lowland Shore and Janthir Sythri Achievements that award Mastery Points?

Will there be no new Mastery Insights within Update 1?

I suspect that the items you mention will award some mastery points but there could be Mastery Insights in the new Convergence. I doubt they will be in the new Raid but even if they are Anet wouldn't make it so that people will be forced to go to that raid to have enough Mastery Points.

What we also don't know is how many mastery levels will get added and how many Mastery Points will be required for them. I expect one level to be added to Homesteading (iirc they announced that already) but beyond that? They might all 3 get a new level but we don't know yet. And well, they could add new Mastery Insights and achievements to the current two maps. There's nothing to say they can't do that.

I have currently have all the masteries complete for JaWi so far, and still have 6 mastery points left just cause I felt like completing some achievements and accidentally getting some that I wasn't expecting.

I wouldn't worry about it at this time, but if it makes you feel more secure, just look into the achievements that still give mastery points. A lot of them aren't really that hard to get.

14 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

I wouldn't worry about it at this time, but if it makes you feel more secure, just look into the achievements that still give mastery points. A lot of them aren't really that hard to get.

I have 13 left-over JW MPs after capping at 600 mastery, I believe 13 is the max amount of JW MPs unless there's some hidden achievements that I'm un-aware of that award JW MPs.

I just thought it quite interesting what A-net might do in regards to not introducing a new map, yet adding more mastery levels, hence why I made the post to see what others might have to say about it.

Personally I believe that A-net will add more achievements that award JW MPs within the current 2 maps along with new JW MPs within the new convergence and raid might be the most plausible outcome.