Swat a Revenant...

wraithedge.5476

Honestly, when it come to leveling up a character it all come down to how experienced you are with the game, the profession don't make much of a difference.

My only issue when leveling a Revenant is it's lack of passive movement speed buff. It is so frustrating... The 2-3 options core have to get swiftness are just a pain.

On 9/3/2024 at 3:57 AM, intomatar.4539 said:

Played 6k hours on revenant, it's my main class. I don't understand your argument. He's average good and comfortable.

The only thing I would change would be to give him more opportunities to kill Defiance bar on opponents. The Jade Winds skill costs too much and is basically a useless skill.

On 9/3/2024 at 3:57 AM, intomatar.4539 said:

Played 6k hours on revenant, it's my main class. I don't understand your argument. He's average good and comfortable.

The only thing I would change would be to give him more opportunities to kill Defiance bar on opponents. The Jade Winds skill costs too much and is basically a useless skill.

without elite spec, this class is trash and incomplete. was designed to be used with Herald, which is why the class is so broken while leveling up like the Op.

On 10/2/2024 at 5:35 PM, Dadnir.5038 said:

Honestly, when it come to leveling up a character it all come down to how experienced you are with the game, the profession don't make much of a difference.

My only issue when leveling a Revenant is it's lack of passive movement speed buff. It is so frustrating... The 2-3 options core have to get swiftness are just a pain.

Don't think anything save Herald and Centaur grants Swiftness in the entire Revenant arsenal based off skills alone. Kind of a poor resume.