True homestead sharing

Is there any chance for true homestead sharing with other people? What I mean is allowing them to access my homestead with decorating permissions even while I'm offline.

It would save a lot of headaches for people playing with their better half.

• Confused 4

6 minutes ago, Pifil.5193 said:

Allowing small guilds to use a homestead instead of a guild hall would kinda allow this. 

Exactly, that's one solution. Another could be something like "hospitality system", where people could choose whether they have an open-door policy at their homestead or not. It could be limited to guild members or, more generally, to an "invite list" where permissions are specified for people on the friends list.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Seems like we’d have to have a guest list feature that allowed those users in the homesteads. It could either be edited in the Friend panel or by talking to the Kodan NPC near the waypoint; I like that option because then we’d have a bear as a bouncer. 😆
This is just how it might work, not that I would want it🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sarvil.2348 said:

Is there any chance for true homestead sharing with other people? What I mean is allowing them to access my homestead with decorating permissions even while I'm offline.

It would save a lot of headaches for people playing with their better half.

I know the best concept for that : RIFT Online

Type Rift online dimension (its the word for housing there) guide,  on browser or : https://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/game/rift-dimension-guide/

i think Anet could take good idea from there, especially if they knew this game, it was the best rival of WoW mmo, but with a huge housing content

• Like 1