Homestead Collection Box Missing Nodes?

Today I notice the homestead collection boxes missed my Silver Ore Node and my Prismaticite Home Instance Node. Guilde mate said they noticed some times their homestead misses one node other times its two. Not sure how many other people are missing nodes without noticing.

Checking this since a few days ... maybe 7-10 days or so ... unlocked the last mastery there a bit late. I think the Tree is permanently bugged (maybe intended to be placed more at the Handoworker station where the other nodes not tied to collection chests are).

Other than that I only once had stuff missing that I noticed while checking my home instance route ... like 1-2 nodes and I think one where I could just get 1 stroke. (As if the other 2 strokes had been collected by the box.)

8 hours ago, TeeracK.3601 said:

Today I notice the homestead collection boxes missed my Silver Ore Node and my Prismaticite Home Instance Node. Guilde mate said they noticed some times their homestead misses one node other times its two. Not sure how many other people are missing nodes without noticing.

Many have noticed this problem. The solution one person found was to wait a couple of seconds between collecting from the next box.