The 1000th push topic you didn't know you needed.

There may be a pinned topic to contribute to, but forget all that, because my opinion is better than wasting time in a topic most players don't even know is there.

I've decided that no other topic in pvp matters except my personal opinion on PUSH.

The mode seems to exclude roamers, and while a condi thief may be able to hang around, any class known as a team fighter regardless of role, will be far superior.

No other node to cap, so speed is meh.

No other objective, so  NO need to split.

Just a goofy looking cloud in the sky and a microscopic box on the ground.

Necro, Guardian, Ranger....top 3 best for the mode (Trevor loves it, can't imagine why)

I don't recall if conquest tells you how to play, but Stronghold does.

Maybe add some notes on how to play.

Anyways, if the mode gets 2 necros, 2 guardians, and 1 ranger per team...maybe the rules for pvp need to be different (no double classes, no class swaps, maybe look at how many players are in the match)

Well, last thoughts is if a mod can combine all the 1001 push topics into one and send a note to the devs (because im guessing the mods can't change a dev post) to drag that combo into the pinned thread while also adding a change to the pinned title, the community will be grateful.

We still got axe thiefs, willbenders, and spear warriors to get nerfed to, ya know.

Edited by Last Crab.6054
  • Haha 2

Look Anet, your class balance is so off that even Last Crab is 80% right on a take about it ☢️ (Chrono and Tempest are still there to compose the team too you know)

Let's try to look at it from the most positive way possible. It can be that Push would end up in a place of existing as a compromise to how duelists and roamers dominate Conquest, by being the mode where supports and teamfighters dominate instead. In an ideal world the mode and the classes would be balanced enough for no playstyle to feel like you're a detriment to your team, but right now and realistically since HoT release we've seen things such as even specific specializations meaning your team has been handicapped by their mere presence. The mode still needs quite some work for sure (painting walls and drawing assets level of work) but I don't see any iteration that focuses on a single point not being dominated by the teamfight specs.

Maybe it's just time for people to admit game is rigged and play with different builds in different content.

Lastly but not least, this would have been a perfect 5v5 premade ranked mode, or an 8v8 mode to experiment with different team sizes. Having DuoQ in a teamfight focused mode is doing a disservice to the mode and they should go all in on either choice of solo only or full premade. As it is right now the first 50 or so places in the leaderboard are easily going to be Mr. and Mrs. Alt.