Please consider those changes to stealth playing

Eclipsiste.3251

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

And yet it’s a 50/50 ”confused” split on the post I made way above.

I mean we know why thieves are ”confused”. They all know exactly why it’s stupid and why it’s broken just as all the rest of us, they just can’t stand the thought that they could loose it. 

And apparently Anet accepts that.

I'm a thief myself, I was confused because you didn't name the skill in your original post. What is it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Anekto.8391 said:

I dont want to put words into your mouth but are you saying we are supposed to not play open field because thief is very oppressive in open field and we should hide in towers or gate surf/dive around?

I'm saying there shouldn't be a group of people standing there not using the map or even that open space while a thief dances around them like that other poster described. 

5 minutes ago, kash.9213 said:

I'm saying there shouldn't be a group of people standing there not using the map or even that open space while a thief dances around them like that other poster described. 

You mean people should play the wvw objectives and not engage with thieves in any way? Like getting kited and killed and whatever?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Anekto.8391 said:

You mean people should play the wvw objectives and not engage with thieves in any way? Like getting kited and killed and whatever?

I said even in open space like that poster described. Bold to claim I said something else when you got the quote right there.  

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, kash.9213 said:

I said even in open space like that poster described. Bold to claim I said something else when you got the quote right there.  

It seems i dont understand what you said and still struggle with it and you are not trying to help that along in more than one sentence. So i assume you dont really want to clear it up what i dont understand or misinterpreted and thats okay.