Can we maybe adjust the Boss Trophy drop rate for decorations...?

Caitmonster.9036

I have been attending Shatterer every reset cycle for the past Three. Weeks. Not a single crystal drop for the trophy. Took me a solid 2 weeks for the Triple Trouble teeth, and I haven't even dared attempt the Mordremoth Mandible because of the time investment of DS.

Now folks can't even craft trophies for other players with their excess, so can we perhaps get a buff on the drop rate of these boss trophies or make them tradable like some of the other decoration components (lumber cores, mushroom spores, visages of the Six etc)? Not sure why they have to be so hard to get, honestly.

ETA: Not talking about raid/fractal trophies; keep those account bound for the prestige. But the openworld meta event trophies should at least be tradable if not a bit easier to obtain.

Edited by Caitmonster.9036
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Derdhal.6908 said:

IMO, items of this kind should be "guaranteed": if you want a drop rate of for example 5%, always give a "fragment" and you can use 20 of them to adquire the item. It's the same final rate and at least players feel they're moving towards the goal.

Either that, or a way to exchange trophies for other trophies. I've got like 100 Tequatl tailbones but nothing from the other bosses lol. Would be super nice to be able to exchange them for the other trophies after maybe getting one as a drop to 'unlock' the ability to swap.