Wintersday Tree of Generosity (home) broken

Well, I have reported this here a least 3 times. First, there is no tree, then they added a topping one >.< Someone also reported that some of the plant nodes are not on the ground but floating in the air. That I didn't check. I hope they are not giving the same priority to homestead bugs like those in the guild halls. I bet if you reported a certain OW boss dropped extra 50s after kill, there will be an instant hot fix. It's game breaking. Homestead and decorations? Wait, we are busy. Count your blessings if they even bother to do a fix (a proper one) in the next update 😞

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

When I logged in today, several decoration pieces in my Guild Hall were gone. I had to rebuild stuff.

Looks like Homesteads broke quite a few things, as usual when ANet introduced something new. Like you, I am surprised this isn't high on their priority list, though, since the Homestead is the only JW feature to keep people busy until the next content drop. :classic_rolleyes:

Good thing I will be gone for six weeks. Curious to see if any of the issue have been resolved by then. 😄

• Confused 2