Does skyscale need a buff?

Hello. 

Skyscale is the most difficult mount to get, but is a not really good in my opinion, he is slow, and cant fly on a long distance without walls or something, where you can restore your endurance. So i think he need more speed, at least 30% more, and more endurance, or make his flight direct, without altitude reduction.

Im also glad to see other opinions about it.

Edited: It was my fault, because i made a incorrect topic title, so its could be misleading. Forgive me for that. I has changed it, and still want to see your opinion, but please, i dont want to read something like "You just dont know how to use it". If you just don't agree with me, then skip it, or express your opinion politely, without reproach, if you think im not right, then give reasons for your position. Just be kind. I dont want to do something bad for this game or anyone.

Edited by Vanji Charr.9215
My fault. Incorrect topic title, forgive me for that (Original topic name was "Skyscale need a buff")
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

Its by far the most relevant mount, the one that makes most others obsolete, and you still want it buffed... Sure.

It was already buffed in SotO.

Also, its not even that hard to get, the Griffon is as hard, if not harder, to get.

Honestly, reading your comment i think it feels more like you just got the Skyscale, and are posting a hot take without even learning how it works properly.

Edited by ReaverKane.7598
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It was my fault, because i made a incorrect topic title, so its could be misleading. Forgive me for that. I has changed it, and still want to see your opinion, but please, i dont want to read something like "You just dont know how to use it". If you just don't agree with me, then skip it, or express your opinion politely, without reproach, if you think im not right, then give reasons for your position. Just be kind. I dont want to do something bad for this game or anyone.

Edited by Vanji Charr.9215

"I don't want to read something like "You just dont know how to use it""

Uhhh, except that's the only real answer? Skyscale made the game 1000 times easier than any other mount and if you think it need a buff, there's something wrong with how you are using it.... 

You're basically saying "Turn the skyscale into a girffon that takes no skill to use please" 

Edited by catbus driver.4918

The mounts that need love are Springer, Turtle, and Jackal.

Springer is used for a big CC as fight opener.

Turtle is used to CC Ryland and Braham and taxi someone.

Jackal is useless outside crossing a sand portal.
Competing with both Raptor and Warclaw put the Jackal in a dire state.