Account verification

zudwa.7960

Hello there!

Was planning to play the game on vacation. Vacation time started, i bought the game and playing it. GW2 and its community are definetely the best i ever met online.

But I cant use trade features of the trade market because of verification which makes me really upset. I have already learned how to cook (been discovering recipes all by myself by combining the cooking materials). My inventory and bank are full of food and I cant go to do fractals or dungeons with full inventory. I want to start sell my delicious food at market. Waiting 3 more days for autoverification is critical for me because my vacation ends soon.

Dear customer service please verify my account so I can use full version of market until my vacation is finished.

Best regards and have a good one! 🙂

Edited by zudwa.7960
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

First off the CS Team rarely, if ever, reads the forums; you would need to submit a Support Ticket via the 'Support' link above/below.

Secondly, the Team doesn't bend the rules for individuals; I'm afraid you will have to wait just like everyone else.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck!

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
typo

It isn't clear what verification you are waiting for.  If you are playing from Steam, those are free-to-play accounts and those accounts can use trading post but in a limited capacity.  Did you buy an expansion?  Then there's a delay to get full access and I don't think CS will shortcut those delays.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Confused 1

On 9/25/2024 at 8:20 PM, Chaba.5410 said:

It isn't clear what verification you are waiting for.  If you are playing from Steam, those are free-to-play accounts and those accounts can use trading post but in a limited capacity.  Did you buy an expansion?  Then there's a delay to get full access and I don't think CS will shortcut those delays.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF

Yep bought an expansion but still have to wait untill the verification is done. Pic related https://ibb.co/5sZ7xDK

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, zudwa.7960 said:

Didn't mean to skip any lines or get priviligies just wanted to know if that time can be shortened.

Don't think so, as afaik this is part of the protection against payment fraud (so e.g. the TP can't be influenced by accounts bought with stolen CCs).

Edited by Schimmi.6872
  • Like 1