Request

hoay.5839

8 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yeah and still people prefer to get those 2 grindy ones , rather than play 5-10x times a single raid

So let's try to focus on rewarding areas that need them , like PoF with an Ow ring , rather than shower once again with reward an area that already has too many 

(Consta i like you)

And yet here you are asking for the mode that by far have the most rewards (open world pve) to get even more.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

And yet here you are asking for the mode that by far have the most rewards (open world pve) to get even more.

Well the company have showered any instanced content with beautiful rewards the latest years + used raid mechanics secretly in OW ,and what did you do ?

You afked , told them they don't need it (even GW1 colored tittle)and try to make money .

I say from now let's try to unify the rewards and the modes and people wish . We reduce these kind of  threads (you are not allowed to have it , or if you don't like the grind  buy it from the TP or get the Raid armor which is faster. Let's drive these people away from our game . The company will keep making instanced content for the " good community"  )

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 5

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Check reddit 1 week ago , where 5 out 15 people where afked in convergences , with their purple title 😛

Why would I care what "someone on reddit said 1 week ago"? Convergences have nothing to do with what you were saying -if anything, the afkers are in the public events because they can be kicked from "private" versions, which is... the opposite of what you just tried insinuating here. 🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Why would I care what "someone on reddit said 1 week ago"? Convergences have nothing to do with what you were saying -if anything, the afkers are in the public events because they can be kicked from "private" versions, which is... the opposite of what you just tried insinuating here. 🤦‍♂️ 

Well thankfully the company on the blogpost said :" we are going to make content for people that like them" , so there no need to push people into instances , so the casuals won't care from now on if there are afkers.

And thankfully because of that the got a 4th map 

(I hate you casuals..)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 4

8 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Well thankfully the company on the blogpost said :" we are going to make content for people that like them"

Yup -and once again I don't see how this is relevant to anything in the thread, including your weirdly made up "afk" complaints. Try explaining your thoughts so they don't look like you're just drawing random sentences from a basked and then type them out in random threads.

8 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

so the casuals won't care from now on if there are afkers

Once again: the afkers are in public convergences, players don't do it in "private"/cm ones (as in with commanders) because they can be kicked. Still not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2