Warrior reconsiderations

ilabsentuser.8726

Please reconsider the current state of warriors and specifically the lates patch. Apparently on evade on spear 5 is too much. I guess we sre not revenant nor thief nor, who am i kidding, warrior is getting kicked in tjis patch. Everything is a nerf, on a weapon that was fun and F8NALLY we had something for ranged power DPS. I am a warrior main and I feel seriously outraged by all this.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

I am about to quit the game cause of it i am not the best player ( playing since 1 1/2 month ) and i used a spear only build that i fking loved cause it had no fixed rotation and still could bench 40k at golem it just felt right only other class i played was reaper where i could never get over 37k i am so so fking mad about it cause i was half way into crafting the legi spear aswell for it i dont even understand why they didnt even touch virtuose and that fking spec is top dps 99% of the time in almost all i do 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Posted (edited)

What is worst is that warriors don't even have a ranged power DPS weapon (don't even mention rifle, that thing is useless) and for once we get one, that actually works and is fun, bam, die warrior. Thiefs have plenty of evades, ok it suits the class, revenants have plenty too. Why? Cuz its a paid class, it has to be bonkers. Warrior getting one on spear? ARE U INSANE!.... Damage got reduced heavily, functionality too, we got vulnerability which we can apply in so many ways... We keep getting might generation, vulnerability and stuff like that while other classes get buffs that are not even boons! Yeah, look at the various effects of others spears for example, we got nothing, their first iteration of the spear mechanic (related to range) was scrapped because it was crap, promised to revisit it later to add something useful. This is what we got. I have entered maintenance mode until I find my main class in a better spot really.

Edited by ilabsentuser.8726
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Spear needed a shave in damage for the PvP/WvW front, not a gutting.

Spear in PvE might have been overperforming a bit as well, but a shave would have been better. This feels incredibly strange as a choice, was Maiming Spear doing that much damage in PvE?

More Spearmarshal nerfs as well, was it really doing that much damage?

Spear in general only had damage and range going for it, why isnt it allowed to just do damage?

Bladestorm technically does more damage for PvE encounters now, it gives much more sustain and utility as well.

Edited by WingSwipe.3084
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/9/2024 at 3:15 AM, WingSwipe.3084 said:

Bladestorm technically does more damage for PvE encounters now, it gives much more sustain and utility as well.

For open world solo content sure , actual builds for group content, no one is going to take it, since off hand axe is a sort of mainstay for PVE dps for both Power zerker and Spb. Most of the sustain and utility gets covered by ye sub group supports 

Guild Wars 2 balance patch summarized in one image  for Warrior Mains 😂         Rules for engagements for Warrior , but for other unhinged class nahhhhh you get a free pass           : 3

obey the rules.webp

Edited by BadxDog.1584
i'm a big dumb dumb TwT
  • Like 1