Centaur stance change needed now, overall adressing stuff here...

arazoth.7290

Centaur stance tablet:

• The passive healing pulse shouldn't be each 3 second but each second, same healing over 3 seconds still.(PVP,PVE,WVW)

• Passive regen boon pulsing to whoever is near tablet.(PVP,PVE,WVW)

Purifying essence: should also grant baseline resolution when cleansed instead of regen boon. Since regen boon is replaced by passive pulsing healing when close to tablet.(PVP,PVE,WVW)

7 second cd instead of 10 seconds.(PVP ONLY)

Natural Harmony: The nerf was too heavy and should be increased some again. (PVP ONLY)

Energy Expulsion: 40 energy instead of 50 or 35, other skills can still be used enough. Stunbreak is not needed then, because once stunbreak is added this will still be cluncky and overkill. (PVP)

And for this content here it should be 8 seconds cd, 35 energy stays same (WvW)

6 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

• The passive healing pulse shouldn't be each 3 second but each second, same healing over 3 seconds still.(PVP,PVE,WVW)

Imo make it something like "heal x for x seconds after each Centaur stance cast" could also work. It'll be sufficient alongside the Regen boon. 

Also in general, I think something that can be explored for the Empowered Tablet state to have some additional mechanical benefits:

1. Instantly casts the Empowered skill with no delay

2. When under the Empowered Tablet State, all your Tablet skills gain an ability to instantly teleport the tablet once toward a Ground targeted location, after which it casts the skill.

This means upon gaining the Empowered Tablet effect, you can cast say, Purifying Essence as a Ground target skill on a location to blink the Tablet over to that location and instantly cast the skill there. The player has to be mindful about their tablet being teleported however so I think the additional ground marker icon being granted on the utility skills UI is needed.

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Jobber.6348 said:

1. Instantly casts the Empowered skill with no delay

2. When under the Empowered Tablet State, all your Tablet skills gain an ability to instantly teleport the tablet once toward a Ground targeted location, after which it casts the skill.

I really like this idea, however I’m sure the elite would have to change (and I’m sure it will because it has problems in both competitive game modes). I don’t think an instant cast, 0 tell, ground target ranged aoe knock down would be healthy. But I really really like the idea for the other 3 skills. Makes the tranquil buff stand out a bit more because at the moment it feels like another dropped mechanic/hoop to jump through that was added more for flavor.

On 10/10/2024 at 3:46 AM, Jobber.6348 said:

that would be 0 instant AOE  cast and way to broken... personally I don't like it, sorry but that seams just way to OP...its way way to OP, I could imagine that happening ONLY when empowering,  but for that Anet would just give us personal quickness with is a dumb boon to make it happen, Anet is all about boons spam anyway, I rather have no boon for that  lol and keep the slightly delay.

The current tablet  speed is already very good, if u need faster heal on tablet destination hit 1st the heal as a preparation of your tablet and then time well its movement but be careful with e-management.

I would rather see one or another Centaur trait changed to improve tablet healing  on movement since it was removed on a old update:

June 28, 2022
  • This skill no longer has an energy cost. Reduced cooldown from 3 seconds to 0.25 seconds. This skill no longer heals allies.

In WVW  Centaur elite is very meh... its a healing skill that  blast  heals on a top water field and the heal on blat sigil will make it heal more, it gives boons when empowered... its very niche tactic meh, I would not mind that  this could get changed .

Centaur while using the true nature, only servers to re-empower tablet and condi cleanse, the heals are ok'ish and similar to other classes heals

I would love to seee a centaur trait improving or affecting septer  the one mob. target  to heal doesn't work 😕

EDIT: guys don't  be one of those papegas   that want to camp ventari 100%, ive seen even 100% dome upkeep on wvw and doing nothing else for the group or with vindicator spam dodge condi cleanse with perma infinite 100% dome uptime <-- something that Anet needs to address  and this happens   due deamon  +1 energy pip this is possible to achieve across revenant skills.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

39 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

that would be 0 instant AOE  cast and way to broken... personally I don't like it, sorry but that seams just way to OP...its way way to OP, I could imagine that happening ONLY when empowering,  but for that Anet would just give us personal quickness with is a dumb boon to make it happen, Anet is all about boons spam anyway, I rather have no boon for that  lol and keep the slightly delay.

Well considering how difficult it is for Revenant to consistently get Empowered Tablet amongst other classes being capable of way more broken things, it felt alright in my mind.

The one single way to get Empowered Tablet in a self contained manner is to cast the Elite, because then you will have to resummon it. That means at a base level, if you want to get multiple uses of Empowered Tablet, it's either every 20s from swapping out of Ventari and back into it, or 35 Energy to reset your Tablet. That's the factors I had in mind when thinking of this, so idk if that's really that OP. (especially with Elite being nerfed in game modes) 

I also would really like Empowered to be easier to obtain, then the whole teleporting tablet idea can be shelved if it were so. It's because it's difficult to consistently obtain it that I felt the mechanic should be stronger is all. 

Edited by Jobber.6348

6 minutes ago, Jobber.6348 said:

Well considering how difficult it is for Revenant to consistently get Empowered Tablet amongst other classes being capable of way more broken things, it felt alright in my mind.

The one single way to get Empowered Tablet in a self contained manner is to cast the Elite, because then you will have to resummon it. That means at a base level, if you want to get multiple uses of Empowered Tablet, it's either every 20s from swapping out of Ventari and back into it, or 35 Energy to reset your Tablet. That's the factors I had in mind when thinking of this, so idk if that's really that OP. 

I also would really like Empowered to be easier to obtain, then the whole teleporting tablet idea can be shelved if it were so. It's because it's difficult to consistently obtain it that I felt the mechanic should be stronger is all. 

How to empower Centaur tablet:

- Exit mount

- swap legends

- Herald f2 while on centaur

- tablet detonation and recall it again

I could agree that should work better, it's more of a gimmick excuse added to the class than anything else tho, but has some one that uses centaur alot  on wvw I don't feel I have to empower it that often.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

2 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

How to empower Centaur tablet:

- Exit mount

- swap legends

- Herald f2 while on centaur

- tablet detonation and recall it again

I could agree that should work better, it's more of a gimmick excuse added to the class than anything else tho.

Lol you do realize having a 4 step plan which also requires you to be OOC isn't really a good example of being OP. 

There's also a whole 15s cooldown in what I assume is WvW since you mention mounting after blowing your Elite so... you gotta be careful with that since you just wasted a valuable CC/Stability source. Hardly OP when you look at it like that. 

14 minutes ago, Jobber.6348 said:

Lol you do realize having a 4 step plan which also requires you to be OOC isn't really a good example of being OP. 

There's also a whole 15s cooldown in what I assume is WvW since you mention mounting after blowing your Elite so... you gotta be careful with that since you just wasted a valuable CC/Stability source. Hardly OP when you look at it like that. 

I truly don't rely on the centaur overpowerment that often , its more happens when it happens than anything else, since I kept swapping alot between legends every 8 or 10  maybe sometimes camp for 15-20 sec on a legend when needs to but dependeing the situation, I don't use much of the other sources  only when I have to or when they happen.

But yeah I know those 10k overpwoerment heals are tasty and its way more in pve lol.

I am wondering if  one of the useless centaur traits... heals on cc for example .....  could give some sorta longer duration on overpowerment.

Edited by Aeolus.3615