Gliding glitch in Siren's landing

Narrrz.7532

This bug occurs after (or during) the fight against the unchained wyvern - While gliding you will experience a 'push' in some direction - seems random - which doesn't go away until leaving the map for some reason and essentially makes gliding impossible.

I thought it had been fixed because i hadn't had it in a long while, but seemingly not. I think it's related to the dragon being stunned while it's doing its wind push?

It's mostly annoying because the only ways to fix it will also clear your accumulated stacks of luck of kings =/

Na, it just has to do with using the either the roll left or right skills of the Artifact of Dwayna in the Dwayna Reliquary area and it can randomly bug out for you. It doesn't happen nearly as often as it used to but happens to me maybe once a week (I try and avoid those skills if I fight the wyvern but sometimes have to just to not die in the air). Yeah easiest way to clear it is log out and back in or leave to guild and and exit back into the map.

Nope, it's a bug, after the combat of wyvern when all it's done I get the 1 key active to throw the artifact that is strange because the event is ended, this have another strange effect, even if I lost the power the gliding become unstable, I can't control the flight, I go forward and my character go backwardor on the side, I can't go up, etc. in short word you can't control glide at all. If I change place using internal waypoint on the shrine it doesn't solve the problem, only if You change character seems to be fixed.I had this problem 3 times randomly in this period, I can't say if there is something that trigger the issue.

Archived