Should I sell Snow Diamond Infusion?

Caybubb.7256

Im pretty new. So i was really lucky and got myself a snow diamond infusion from wintersday gift. Was wondering if I should sell it and if I wait until the event is over, would the price increase? Or would you advise i hold on to it. I am still really new and do not even have full set of exotics so i think i don't really need it right?

@Underdark.3726 said:

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:An infusion like that isn't ever needed - it us however
wanted
because of the visual effect.what? a +9 AR and +5 bonus stat isn't ever needed? interesting.

You can get AR+9/Stat+5 for 80-130gold. The Snow Diamond Infusion goes for 500-600gold.In other words, "an infusion like that isn't ever needed."

GW2TP.com has the history of the Winter's Heart Infusion available (click on 'all' to see the full history)

The highlights (using average of highest buy request/lowest sale offer)

• Introduction price of ~950 gold
  • Down to ~725g by end of event
  • Close to 1000g in May
  • 800g in September
  • 425g with start of Wintersday 2017
  • A bit lower now

If Snow Diamond Infusion follows the same pattern, then you will probably be able to get 750-850 gold, with a risk that the price might not go up at all (depending on what people do with with Wintersday Gifts this year; prices have been falling relative to previous years).

So the OP's question translates to:

• 500-600 gold, guaranteed, right now OR
  • 750-850 gold, after waiting for 6 months, with no guarantee.

Archived