Match Manipulation in NA Ranked

Ryan.9387

@"YourFriendMarvin.4127" said:I like how I get pulled into this, when the worst i've done was just account sharing, which I still feel isn't truly match manipulation compared to actually throwing games and etc. You keep bringing up the past, but it doesn't change anything. It doesn't matter what accounts any of us play on, the results will be the same. With the way the current game and the state of it is going, barely anyone cares. Vaanss is actually a good player, and people are just straight up better. Leave that stuff back in 2017, it's 2018. Investing so much time into PvP isn't healthy.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/213650843?t=00h47m05s

Watch how the winner of the most recent UGO tourney (Sonny) only drops one shade in the entire teamfight. He is against his teammate (Vaanss) in a ranked game. Watch him the whole game to see him throwing fights and dying while dealing no damage. This again is the WINNER of the most recent UGO tourney.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/213650843?t=01h06m00s

Now watch the expert kiting and sustain skills of the same player (Sonny) a single match later for the initial teamfight. This time he is on the same team as Vaanss in a ranked game. Look at the total inconsistency in the quality of the play from the necro between the two matches.

Its ridiculous seeing you all act so self righteous. "the worst i've done was just account sharing". What do you think people did on your account Marvin? Play unranked? Queue a season without cheating before you act so superior.

@Ryan.9387 said:

@"YourFriendMarvin.4127" said:I like how I get pulled into this, when the worst i've done was just account sharing, which I still feel isn't truly match manipulation compared to actually throwing games and etc. You keep bringing up the past, but it doesn't change anything. It doesn't matter what accounts any of us play on, the results will be the same. With the way the current game and the state of it is going, barely anyone cares. Vaanss is actually a good player, and people are just straight up better. Leave that stuff back in 2017, it's 2018. Investing so much time into PvP isn't healthy.

Watch how the winner of the most recent UGO tourney (Sonny) only drops one shade in the entire teamfight. He is against his teammate (Vaanss) in a ranked game. Watch him the whole game to see him throwing fights and dying while dealing no damage. This again is the WINNER of the most recent UGO tourney.

Its ridiculous seeing you all act so self righteous. "the worst i've done was just account sharing". What do you think people did on your account Marvin? Play unranked? Queue a season without cheating before you act so superior.

Scrouge can only have one shade at time, due to Sand Savant trait.Quaggan would watch, but when he heard "necro, why you're leaving? one of us has to stay" while refering to already capped and not contested point, he simply closed that window.

I love how people claim there are "pro" or "top" players in gw2 pvp. I'm sorry streaming and showing some good matches doesnt make you top or a pro, running a #5 core bow teef to the top doesn't make you top or a pro player, match manipulation going 100-20.. lol does not make you top or a pro. In reality we have never had a setting in gw2 pvp to show the top or pro players. We are stuck with a half butt made pvp with a uncompetitive game mode where speed matters more then skill. When a 2 man thief team instantly wins vs a team with no speed toons that is not a skill based game mode. Gw1 had a game mode and a balance where you could call out who the top is.

Sadly gw2 since launch has always been sub par compared to the greatness of gw1.

Anyone that claims they are a "top" or "pro" player in gw2 is just someone to laugh at and spike in the floor because its most likely either a bunker build, no skill spam spam build, or a bow 5 teef.

Once we get some real maps and a legit game mode then we can come back to top players. Until then the cheaterboard will remain a community joke.

@Ryan.9387 said:

Now watch the expert kiting and sustain skills of the same player (Sonny) a single match later for the initial teamfight. This time he is on the same team as Vaanss in a ranked game. Look at the total inconsistency in the quality of the play from the necro between the two matches.

You forgot to add that Sonny goes afk after dieing at 50:00 for at least one minute when the game is winnable, I think Anet should investigate this games.

To the people saying Ryan doesnt deserves r1, who cares who deserves it when theres people cheating?

@Blood.5607 said:

@"steelrage.2904" said:the only reason u get close is because no one plays anymore

This. The more and more seasons keep coming, the less players who obtained top 10 from last season play, be thankful some of us aren't there :^)

saying "us" when you 3 am queued and STILL needed to pay helio to drop a spot for you OMEGALUL

Archived