Ghastly Grinning Shield unsearchable

The Ghastly Grinning Shield "weapon", not the skin, the weapon is unsearchable atm on the trading post. If you look up the greatsaw, you can search both the skin and the weapon, same with the scythe. However the Ghastly shield only allows the search for the skin, not the weapon from the forge. Would really like to put mine on the TP, but it seems no one can search for it in order to buy it. Thanks!

It is a bug, and here's why. You say it shows 0 supply? When I right click to sell it takes me to the shields page on the TP, the page shows that there is infact 2 shields for sale. Each one shown at like 1,399 and 1,999 respectively. When I do the regular search unchecked, which I did before I made this post, nothing showed. Which is a tad strange that an item with 2 available supply would not show the true amount. So either the TP isn't clearing the items off when sold, or it's not showing up to new buyers. Can you explain how the skin prices are almost 1,000 gold more than the shield itself when they achieve the same goal of unlocking it per wardrobe? (For example look at the Greatsaw and Scythe prices. They are near identical price wise between the skin and weapon version.) The variation is so large that it proves something is amiss. Speculators would have bought the 2 lower shields and manipulated the value by now. I asked a few friends who do nothing but flip, and they said the same. To me it doesn't even pop up checked or unchecked. Only way I can see it is by right click to sell.

EDIT: Just logged in and confirmed that the 2 for sale are still there just in case they were not. They are still there though I was wrong on the price of the 1st one, it's 1,499. So there is an active supply, for some reason the game doesn't recognize them per the search, and I still can't search for this item checked or unchecked unless I use the shield I have to pull it's page up.

EDIT 2: Check the wiki page, the link also shows no supply, when there is in fact 2, and has been since at least last evening. Somethings amiss.

Is there any chance of getting this bug fixed? I mean I got a response and I'm not really sure what the response even means. It's confusing in the sense that I don't understand why it's not held in the same regard as the scythe and Greatsaw since all three are Halloween skins re-added through the mystic forge. Why allow the sale of the other 2 weapons and skins? Look at the Greatsaw and the Scythe, how are both versions of those searchable, yet only one version is searchable for the Ghastly shield? I fully understand that the chance of getting this drop from the Forge is soooo low, that this problem most likely only affects maybe less than .001 percent of the gw2 population, but it's still a bug and it does affect my game play experience as I have money tied up on the listed item. Can I at least have my TP fee refunded if I am unable to sell it?

Archived