Warrior RUSH Now Works BACKWARDS!

The greatsword rushes you toward your target/toward where it was moving. If your target suddenly changes direction as you hit the skill, you can go off toward where they were moving before instead. That, or they stealth a split second before you hit the skill, will have you going off elsewhere. Rushing near a ledge is asking for trouble >.>

@Lunacy Solacio.6514 said:The greatsword rushes you toward your target/toward where it was moving. If your target suddenly changes direction as you hit the skill, you can go off toward where they were moving before instead. That, or they stealth a split second before you hit the skill, will have you going off elsewhere. Rushing near a ledge is asking for trouble >.>

Well not exactly. It tries to move you in a way that will lead to an intercept. I've had this sort of thing happen with Ride the Lightning and Heartseeker as well. Might be an issue with the navmesh in an area or maybe just a bug in the path finding heuristic.

That's what I'm saying there, without saying the word intercept. Primarily because I didn't think of using that word explicitly... /doh
But if they are moving one way, rush starts taking you that way, and they go elsewhere, yeah it often misses, Especially when terrain isn't completely flat, as you are right that too affects it.

Sad thing is, even with those issues, rush is still more reliable now than it used to be...

Archived