My Suggestions On Renegade Balance

Abelisk.4527

• Increase Spirit damage by 100000%.• Increase Bleed affects to 3 stacks.• Make Spirits unable to be affected by CC at all• Does anybody else hate Rev's channeling skills?• Increase the heal by 200%.• Make none of the bow skills root.

Here are my shallow suggestions! Take them as you will.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few of my top of my head.

Untargetabll npc'sCut icerazaros's ire duration by atleast half make it pulse damage so that it's the equivelant of elemental blastcut the pulses to 3 on breakrazors bastion. make the base healing pulse 500 ad zero healing power. adjust healing power contribution accordingly for pulse healMake all skills an radius skill rather then tha tu have to stand in an area. it's not possible with scourge and all the AOE going on.darkrazors daring gives stabwrought iron will gives 4 protection on dodgeroll in additions to it;s previous effects

general skill duration decrease, pulse cut. not depended on standing in AOE to gain benefits.

Make summons spawn with several stacks of stability and have double their current hp, OR just make them untargetable. This is one reason why renegade is sub trash tier in PvP.

The other reason is energy management. Glint gives you 2 mid ranged air damage abilities that also apply some condis, an aoe knock back, and a stun break, all that you can cast for no energy cost. Or you can turn on boons and slowly drain energy instead. This way you can actually use weapon skills. Renegade meanwhile has the same problem every other legend has in that it just has a bunch of super expensive skills that drain all your energy. If you get interrupted or miss you still lose the energy. Imagine trying to use citadel bombardment in PvP. 35 energy for a slow telegraphed attack that will never hit a non downed person ever. The only way I can think to fix this is to remove energy costs on rev weapons altogether.

Archived