new, i need help, how to farm my mesmer gear

Sibe.3512

Relying on the Ascended recipes to drop for Tizlaks armor will be mind numbing. Tizlak's Armor Recipe BookYou can buy the recipes you want from the trading post, for a heavy price each, or you can craft a basic set of Ascended Gear, and just buy the Recipe for the Intricate Gossamer Insignia (1g+125 Crystalline Ore) and stat swap to Commander's stats for the pieces you need to.

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:Relying on the Ascended recipes to drop for Tizlaks armor will be mind numbing. Tizlak's Armor Recipe BookYou can buy the recipes you want from the trading post, for a heavy price each, or you can craft a basic set of Ascended Gear, and just buy the Recipe for the Intricate Gossamer Insignia (1g+125 Crystalline Ore) and stat swap to Commander's stats for the pieces you need to.

what is the basic set to craft?

@Sibe.3512 said:

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:Relying on the Ascended recipes to drop for Tizlaks armor will be mind numbing.
You can buy the recipes you want from the trading post, for a heavy price each, or you can craft a basic set of Ascended Gear, and just buy the Recipe for the Intricate Gossamer Insignia (1g+125 Crystalline Ore) and stat swap to Commander's stats for the pieces you need to.

what is the basic set to craft?

Any item with a core stat is what I meant by basic. So you'd still need recipes for the Core stat Ascended Armor, and the Ascended Insignia, but those are cheap compared to the Tizlak Armor recipes on the TP (around 25g-35g for buy orders each)Doing it this way cuts out the need for the Tizlak Recipe's which are RNG, or expensive on the TP because it's RNG.

Archived