Black Lion Garden Plots giving 0 plants?

Anyone else have issues where some of the Black Lion garden plants don't seem to be giving anything when harvested? I've noticed in particular that my Butternut Squash seems to be prone to this. Been using Unbound Magic gathering tools, if that makes any difference. (So what usually happens is that I harvest the Butternut Squash plant, I get 1-3 UBM, but no Butternut whatsoever.)

• 2 weeks later...

Also having issues harvesting Butternut Squash yesterday and today (2/9 and 2/10). Two days in a row, 8 plots, harvest @ 6 squash from 3 plots. Other plots giving dandelion, unbound magic (when appropriate) or nothing at all. Have used the Unbound Harvesting tool on one toon in DR, the other used the Reap-r-Tron getting same result in Rata Sum. Submitted in-game bug report.

It is NOT because of the unbound gather tools. I have both plots, all 8 spots with different plants, one of which is butternut squash. My alt account (with unbound gathering tools) got 0 butternut squash, so I dragged my brother and his wife into my home instance. Both got ZERO butternut squash (one was using mithril tools, the other the laurel bought advanced tool), my brother also got an extra harvest on the ascalonian royal iris (harvested 4 instead of 2) and two extra hits on the spiderwort (6 instead of 2). Then I harvested with the unlimited unbound magic gathering tools and I DID get 2 butternut squash (and only 2 of everything else). Confirmed the material storage amounts for butternut squash did NOT change from before and after harvesting too. I submitted a bug report on it, and replanted the butternut squash plant to see if that makes a difference tonight.

UPDATE: If you harvest the homegrown butternut squash plant FIRST, you will get the two butternut squash. 4 accounts harvested my garden plots, the ones that harvested the black crocus plant first and the butternut squash plant second DID NOT RECEIVE the butternut squash. The accounts that harvested the butternut squash plant BEFORE ANY OTHER, received ALL plants harvested as expected.

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:UPDATE: If you harvest the homegrown butternut squash plant FIRST, you will get the two butternut squash. 4 accounts harvested my garden plots, the ones that harvested the black crocus plant first and the butternut squash plant second DID NOT RECEIVE the butternut squash. The accounts that harvested the butternut squash plant BEFORE ANY OTHER, received ALL plants harvested as expected.

Ignore this. Repeated it last night with all 4 accounts harvesting the butternut squash node first. 2 (including the instance owner) received the 2 butternut squash, 1 received nothing, and 1 (using the unbound magic gathering tools) received unbound magic, 1 pouch of yellow pigment, and no butternut squash.

So far, I have only noticed this bug with the butternut squash plant, none of the others. I haven't tried all of the plants possible, but of the ones I have tried, butternut squash is the only one with this problem.

Yeah, I'm still getting this bug too. It seems to be random as to whether I'll actually get any Butternut Squash or not. >.< Like you, Kaltyn, I've only noticed this bug with Butternut Squash. I also have Black Pepper, Garlic, Lemongrass, Artichokes, Parsnips, Onions and Allspice planted, and none of them have any issues whatsoever. Butternut is the only one with this issue. I've already reported it as a bug via the in-game tool. Hopefully ANet will fix it soon.

• 1 month later...

Archived