lock door achievement

not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes.Im wrighting in hopes to save someone the same embaresment.regaurding the matter of the lockdoors achivemnt.one of the rewards is a Stonespite Cleaver. but for sum reason the parts are called dwarfen. Dwarven Axe Shaft  Dwarven Axe Head.png Dwarven Axe Poll.png Dwarven Axe Pommel.png Dwarven Axe Grip.png

My guild and I did the achievement. and i as usall missed a few parts. so i looked up dwarfen axe.and I loved the skin. (being a axe fan) So I looked for a week for the parts. I then had My guild come back to help me find them.sfter a while of searching. and my stubborn ness that i didnt have a dwarfin axe .After i said that, my commander set me straight on the Stonespite Cleaver.I admit im not the sharpest tool in the shed. but when the parts are called dwarfin and the axe is called Stonesspite, and there is actually a dwarfin axe.finding out i had this already had this i felt embarrassed and not so good. Please fix this. guild wars is a very fun game. and no one should feel bad in a fun game.it is kinda like you are getting parts for a ford. and then you find out you have a chevy.

Archived