Why are female Asura armour & outfits so inconsistent?

Oglaf.1074

Some of them actually consists of a neat female/feminine version (see Exemplar Outfit) while some are just a straight copy-paste of the male version (see the Noble Count Outfit).

It really, really sucks.

I know it would never happen, but Anet ought go through it all and make proper female variations of it all...

I totally agree! My Little female has rights!!! She is her own Asura and she wants to wear pretty female clothes!! Not some dorky males clothes!! No offense to the handsome Asura males out there! But c'mon!! Most of her clothes are hideous!! Luckily for my cloth wearers I JUST (after 5 years) got the Nightmare court regalia! NOW she looks awesome but she also needs some nice winter outfits (not diaper pants) and maybe a pair of shorts and a nice tank top... (for those hot beachy days) Please make it so # 1. :)

I believe the difference is how old the outfit or armour is. Originally female asura always used the same armour and outfits as the males, but players kept asking for them to get the female versions so with newer stuff they do, but the older ones were never changed.

I really wish I could give my asuran guardian the female carapace shoulders. The butterfly adds a nice feminine touch to a heavy armour set which would be perfect for her.

@Danikat.8537 said:I believe the difference is how old the outfit or armour is. Originally female asura always used the same armour and outfits as the males, but players kept asking for them to get the female versions so with newer stuff they do, but the older ones were never changed.

I really wish I could give my asuran guardian the female carapace shoulders. The butterfly adds a nice feminine touch to a heavy armour set which would be perfect for her.

Good point on the age thing. That is probably most likely it. It truly is a shame. Sigh. As I was saying, what I wouldn’t give for a total overhaul...

Archived