Newbie looking for guild

Zen Andra.7129

Hi guys,

I just joined Guild Wars 2 about a month ago and am so excited to playing the game. I'm basically just want to gain friends. Currently a semi-hardcore player, level 60ish, have a Path of Fire extension but not wanting to use it as I'm having fun in exploring the world and still learning the mechanical of the game.Please let me know if anyone is interested or have any advice regarding this.

Thank you!

Hiya, Zen! Are you in NA or EU? If you're in NA, Nuggets of Wisdom is recruiting and looking for players just like you! We're a small casual PVE-focused guild whose goal is to one day become a mentoring guild once we have a firmer foundation. We are currently hosting weekly guild activities, leveling up our guild hall, and dabbling a bit in both PVP and WVW for the fun of it!

If you are looking for a guild that is just starting out and would like to be an active participant in its growth, feel free to contact me in game or here in the forums. ? I will be sending you a message in game once I get home tonight.

Archived