100 + Hero Points Gone to Waste. Give Them Back!

Asumir.1978

@Asumir.1978 said:Question:Can we collect hero points for the next expac's new elite spec?

You can buy all current HPs available.I have done all PvE HPs on a few character's and have 350+HPs spare. So if Elite specs follow the 250point unlock pattern, you'll be ready for the next lot of specializations.

What are you brewing, next?

A cuppa tea, methinks.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@obastable.5231 said:If you've unlocked them all from one area already it doesn't prevent you from buying
or consuming
more scrolls from that area - you simply receive no reward for doing so and the game essentially just eats your scrolls.

Actually, say if you already have all the HPs in HoT, and you bought the Notarised Scroll of Maguuma Heroics (random HP in HoT) for Proofs or Testimonies, when you consume it
it returns proofs to your wallet
. They don’t vanish, you’re reimbursed. This goes for Desert heroics > testimonies too.

To unlock HPs on a different character,
you have to buy the Heroics and consume them on the character you intend them to be on
(because they’re soulbound). I thought this was obvious?

This ^

You simply wont be able to buy something that is not usable on that character, the proofs of testimonies just get put into your keybinder stash again but each character has to do this individually..At least that's how it work last time I used any.. unless its been changed with yesterdays patch.. maybe or there is a bug.Either way OP your not going to get anything sorted here, best fill a ticket out and clearly explain what you did, what you thought you were getting and what you actually got (or didn't get)

g'luck

Archived