Overwolf Overlay not working

@smsarasin.3468 said:For me, the Discord overlay is the one that stopped working. (It used to display the name/icon of the person talking, but hasn't been working for a few weeks now...) Of course, this could just be a Discord issue and unrelated to the patch, but it seems to have started after the last game patch...

or your Discord settings ...

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@smsarasin.3468 said:For me, the Discord overlay is the one that stopped working. (It used to display the name/icon of the person talking, but hasn't been working for a few weeks now...) Of course, this could just be a Discord issue and unrelated to the patch, but it seems to have started after the last game patch...

or your Discord settings ...

I've set and re-set them several times. Everything 'looks' correct. The overlay is turned on for GW2, and the icons/names are set to display (I have tried 'always' and 'only when speaking') but they no longer display. Several Guild-mates are having the same issue, but not all of them. And it seems to have started the same time for them as well... I am using all the previous configuration settings that were working fine before.

Truthfully, it was a nice convenience to see who was speaking, but I can live without it since the actual voice communication is still working fine. Just no overlay. (complete with my hotkey for the overlay not working either...)

When I get a few spare minutes, I am planning on trying to uninstall Discord and then re-install it. I just need to find the time to do so.

@"redjediknight.7804" said:It seems like from the recent patch, Overwolf (TS) overlay stopped working. Discord seems fine tho.

We'd love to help you and have a look at what is happening. Can you please send your Overwolf logs with a link to this thread to our Support Team so they can have a look?

How to send logs: http://support.overwolf.com/knowledge-base/how-to-send-logs/

Contact our Support Team: http://support.overwolf.com/submit-a-request/

Archived