Missing item for starting achievement for mastery

seakoux.2368

I went to Elon riverland and decided to finish any mastery/achievement i have left in there, found out I do not have Missive for Ebele item (the item in achievement panel is still locked), checked my mail multiple times, i have other mails from jackal and springers but only one mail is from skimmer and is the one about "come back to me to buy your own skimmer saddle" instead of the note with an item. (I have the other 3 items from the other 3 mounts)I do remember when there is an item in mail, that mail remains there and you wont be able to delete it? I am on the right toon, already have skimmer for 2 months, checked with Trainer Ardra, checked my mail again.Submitted a ticket earlier, this is blocking progress on achievement and obtaining the mastery point. Does anyone else has similar problem or is it just me being super unfortunate lmao.

hopefully arenanet can do something like resend me the mail (very unlikely) or just make it available for purchase just in case..... orz

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I got the Skimmer Saddle months ago, and think I accidentally deleted the mail item before accepting the missive attachment in it. My Mail is empty, so it's not a matter of finding that. I've tried completing the renown heart many times, both with the original character and characters I've created since then. Skimmer Trainer Ardra never offers another Skimmer Saddle nor a missive for Ebele.

• 3 weeks later...

@Cylokin.2560 said:

@Cylokin.2560 said:So did you solve this problem? I probably consumed Missive for Ebele long time ago not knowing I would need it to start the collection, can't find it anywhere anymore.

Contact Support.

Already did, with no response so far.

When you say, "no response," do you mean you received the automated acknowledgement that the ticket was opened, but nothing from a staff member?

• You should get a human response within 3 days (often with a few hours; it depends on how busy they are with game-blocking issues, e.g. forgotten passwords)
  • If you didn't even get the automated response, check your spam filters/boxes and make sure your ISP/mail reader isn't hiding ANet mail from you. (Happens less often these days but there are still situations in which mail is getting lost.) There's an FAQ about this on the support site.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Cylokin.2560 said:So did you solve this problem? I probably consumed Missive for Ebele long time ago not knowing I would need it to start the collection, can't find it anywhere anymore.

Contact Support.

When you say, "no response," do you mean you received the automated acknowledgement that the ticket was opened, but nothing from a staff member?
  • You should get a human response within 3 days (often with a few hours; it depends on how busy they are with game-blocking issues, e.g. forgotten passwords)
  • If you didn't even get the automated response, check your spam filters/boxes and make sure your ISP/mail reader isn't hiding ANet mail from you. (Happens less often these days but there are still situations in which mail is getting lost.) There's an FAQ about this on the support site.

I did get automated response of course, but still nothing other than that, I submitted a ticket 3 days ago on April 3rd, we shall see I guess.

It is very annoying me not being able to finish that and take Mastery Point.

@Cylokin.2560 said:

Contact Support.

I did get automated response of course, but still nothing other than that, I submitted a ticket 3 days ago on April 3rd, we shall see I guess.

It is very annoying me not being able to finish that and take Mastery Point.

It's only 6 April now, which is at the edge of ANet's goal of 72 hours or less from 3 April; when you first posted, it had been less than that. While that is indeed slow, it's not completely unusual, especially for a lower-priority issue.

I'm sorry that your answer has been slow in coming. Nevertheless, I recommend patience.

Archived