Any way to make Deadeye (any weapons) work at all in fractals (T4).

Ashgar.3024

My favorite Profession is by far my Thief and i fell in love with Deadeye from the get-go mechanically. The fact i always loved the "Spell-Thief" kind of archetype probably has a lot to do with it. I was definitively bummed by how weak it seemed in PvE, which is one of the reasons i quit for a couple month. But a bunch of balance patch later i was wondering if there was any PvE build that had emerged for it that could offer enough utility to justify a spot in a fractal group. Just really bored with playing Staff Daredevil.

There is 2 builds you can play:

1) Quickshot - This has a lot of initiative regen. So it basically allows you to spam Unload all the time. Also has daze and boon removal on steal. Works well on mobs, boss that moves around. Or if there is quite some aoe going on and you need to dodge alot. Dps is average. Dont expact big numbers.

2) Snipe - This will provide some higher damage on static foe's. Mark your foe. Do some aa's, build up Malice, and then use Death's Judgment for high damage shots. Also use your stealth abilities to trigger Revealed Training trait.

• 2 weeks later...

@"GWMO.4785" said:2) Snipe - This will provide some higher damage on static foe's. Mark your foe. Do some aa's, build up Malice, and then use Death's Judgment for high damage shots. Also use your stealth abilities to trigger Revealed Training trait.

I've been trying out different professions since I came back, and I've really enjoyed rifle deadeye. I just unlocked it though and was wondering how to go about building, this looks like a really fun option. Captures the sniper feel well.

Archived