Help with condi soulbeast build WvW

Magical Things.8465

Use Bristleback for extra bleeds/deeps and a supportive pet, so I would say Owl for the mobility + heal, or Bear for extra immunity or Jacaranda for extra condi clear. I do agree with Eleazar that Condi Druid in roaming will work better (easy access to stun break, condi clear, movement speed or stealth and also Ancient Seed).

It's always fun to challenge yourself and play something else than Druid tho. For myself, I like to theorycraft with condi Soulbeast, but yes, like Prophet said, Power SBeast is a way more safe bet.

Viper works better on Ranger, because the class doesn't have a real % condi duration trait (lol at LoyF). Use Sword/Dagger for extra dodges or D/D if you feel aggressive and can handle it.

@Magical Things.8465 said:I've been wanting to try it but I'm unclear weapons, traits, etc. I assume short bow but not sure about other weapons and gear

This is for WvW roaming

I appreciate any and all constructive replies

Condi build for Soulbeast just don't work in WvW , even you try zerg or roaming, atm I can say condi build for Soulbeast is ZERO.You don't have enough damage, you don't have the same mobility like power and you don't have the same amount of condi clean like power.Condi build may work in sPVP where you have close to mid range fights, but in open world pvp like WvW is, you need range weapon too or all condi weapon we have are 900 units range, when most of the class has at least 1200 units range.

Archived