Was end of season always this bad?

rwolf.9571

I know things get more sketchy come time the end of the season. But this is kinda ridiculous. 8 blowouts and 1 win the past 10 matches.Granted about 20 matches ago around last week I had a 8 win streak to offset that I guess... At least those were evenly matched.

@"rwolf.9571" said:I know things get more sketchy come time the end of the season. But this is kinda ridiculous. 8 blowouts and 1 win the past 10 matches.Granted about 20 matches ago around last week I had a 8 win streak to offset that I guess... At least those were evenly matched.

Many players camp their rating since decay is only capped at 700. Players play the minimum games, and play the last few days to remove decay then boom easy top 10. This needs a fix imo I have a forum post about this: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23391/decay-games-played-needs-a-look-at#latest

@Chilli.2976 said:

@"rwolf.9571" said:I know things get more sketchy come time the end of the season. But this is kinda ridiculous. 8 blowouts and 1 win the past 10 matches.Granted about 20 matches ago around last week I had a 8 win streak to offset that I guess... At least those were evenly matched.

Many players camp their rating since decay is only capped at 700. Players play the minimum games, and play the last few days to remove decay then boom easy top 10. This needs a fix imo I have a forum post about this:

Increasing decay cap as you suggested would not solve any problems really, as what people do is play once every 3 days to prevent it from kicking in in the first place.

I think the entire decay system is redundant at this point with the minimum games requirement, letting people do them when they wish.

The real issue is that as someone posted before ( I’m sure you can find it a few posts below somewhere) the winning move is not to play because past a certain rating you have to keep an increasingly higher win ratio while at the same time teams are stacked against you as you are expected to carry.

But who really cares when people get away with win trading? Is rating camp realy that bothersome to you when wintrade and get away with it?

Archived