The two new race achievements don't trigger for me.

Just did the Inquest Facility race in Sandswept Isles and we were only 3 people doing it, I came in second - which the game announced, but didn't get the achievement. Still not working.

Update: Did another race, four of us going. I was late to the start and saw the "first place", "second place", "third" announcements, but figured I'd finish it anyway since I was half way through. Crossing the finishing line the announcement was that I came in third. Even though someone had come in third before me - and the achievement unlocked. So strange.

Looks like the races are heavily bugged. At least the one in the village, I did not try the inquest one yet. When the start timer goes through the race does not start properly, you always have to walk back and reset your participation at npc. and the first checkpoint is not working for 10s or so, something is not working properly.As of this topic, I experienced something similar. finished the race in second place, but no announcement and no achievement. I got the event reward for finishing though.

Archived