just a friendly poll about learning curve

czerwoni.9563

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:Anet really needs a "vote for no more than X" pole

All this coming from a warrior.so cap all votes at 25 and then eventually all classes will be at 100%? wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a poll? or are you talking about general total voters? cause that would cause the entire sample size to be just a minority if we have only 100 votes allowed that is 100 that speaks for the thousands of players still unfair.

its really just an opinion and i am seeing what people think.

No it was just a though, and the person running the pole could pick if it's vote for just 1 or vote for 2, etc. Not saying you'd do it on this one, but there would be poles that it could be handy on. I just thought that with this topic and there being a few really tough decisions on votes that it could be a candidate for something like that.

multiple voice choice and or even runner up votes and keep it on a point based system, first vote 1 point second .5 etc...that would be useful so ya anet get on it lol

@Rhyse.8179 said:I voted thief, not because it's hard, but because it takes consummate skill to rise above mediocrity. Most classes bring something special to a fight based on their spec; theif's can only do it if they are true masters of their class.

my friends and i did a pvp it was 5 thieves vs 5 thieves and at one point it looked like a bar fight with 40 people fighting lol

Archived