Abaddon's Mask appearing in guaranteed unlocks - but I already have it unlocked

As the title states, the Abaddon's Mask headpiece is appearing in both the Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock and the Guaranteed Armor Unlock, even though I already have it unlocked.

This isn't the first time something I've already had unlocked has appeared in these consumables. I had this same issue with the Ancestral Outfit around the time when the achievement-based skins were appearing in the unlocks.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Are all 3 weights unlocked? There are 3 distinct skins, Heavy, Medium and Light.

Yes, all 3 are already unlocked. It'd be incredibly dodgy for them to only unlock one weight for this particular item when selling it from the gem store, considering the other helmets, gloves and shoes in the gem store unlock for all weights (unless it's a weight-specific set of course).

• 2 weeks later...

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Please contact Customer Support about this. We don't want you to be disappointed, and I believe they can help sort this out for you!

Is there a fix in the works for this?

Edit: Please note I haven't had the issue that Rizzo and Malediktus have had. I've not used skin unlocks because of the bug, and am waiting for a fix.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone else has opened another thread about this.

I'm unsure who @Gaile Gray.6029 was originally talking to about contacting support, but I'm pretty sure that support can't remove the item from the wardrobe/armor unlock via a ticket. I will be sure to contact them if it does get unlocked through those, but this thread isn't about that already happening, it's about the headpiece being in there when it shouldn't be for those who already have it.

Archived