"Repairing IG-6417" Bug (Multiple drops) - with "solution"

Hi, I made this post to inform about a bug that I have encountered that got me nervous that I couldn't complete the achievement.I managed to find a solution, so I thought that if anyone else encounters this bug, they'll find this post helpful.

After finishing the LWS4 E2 story, I started on the "Repairing IG-6417" achievement, but I noticed quickly that the item "Gravitic Repulsion Unit" dropped more than once. Not having talked to IG-6417, I had no clue how the achievement worked, but I found the multiple drops odd. When I turned in the items to IG, I did not pay much attention and gave him three of the same item, as well as four other unique items. He then activates, and I can't deliver any more items, even though I hadn't completed the achievement, and no matter what I did, he didn't accept my items.

I started googling around, but it didn't help, so I tried to go deliver the items with another character. And that worked! I teleported down to Sandswept Isles with a Teleport-to-friend, and went to talk to IG. He was still broken, to my relief, and when I talked to him he wanted the two missing items. After delivering those two items, the achievement got completed, and IG got repaired.

TL:DRIf IG don't want your items, but you didn't complete the achiev yet, try delivering them with another character.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:It likely just recently got fixed (without an update?) as you used to be able to do it twice and it doesn't work a second time on another character either.As @"RoseofGilead.8907" said, I am talking about the first step in the achievement, where you have to deliver 7 items dropped from various monster across the map. If you for some reason, like I did, happen to get one or more items multiple times, IG will accept multiple of the same item instead of only the 7 unique items you need in the achievement. After delivering 7 items, not considering if they are already installed, IG will repair and not accept any more parts.

I know about the "two progress in one day" bug on "Rebooting IG-6417" as I had it happen to me too.

Archived