Request: Black Lion Portal Tome for gemstore VIP pass areas

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has purchased multiple VIP passes (I have all of them, tbh) and they're really starting to accumulate. It would be cool if you could get a Black Lion Portal Tome to put all of the passes into...similar to how the LS 3 and 4 portal books work.

Here's what I'd posted in the gem store items discussion: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/154518#Comment_154518

I would like to see a permanent pass tome that could combine permanent passes such as Lava Lounge, Mistlock Sanctuary, etc. into a single item. It could function similar to the Living World Season 3 portal tome. Being able to combine multiple passes into a single item that could take you multiple places would be valuable. That by itself would be good, but an idea above and beyond that would be instead of having the pass tome open a new window with options like the LWS3 portal tome does, instead have the options be on a right-click menu. So if you right-click the pass tome, you'd see choices such as Lava Lounge, Mistlock Sanctuary, or whatever permanent passes you'd added to your tome. There's an argument to be made to not lose the quick double-click functionality, so we'd want to figure out a way to "set a default" lounge so if you double-click it would instantly take you to your default lounge, but the others would still be available via the right-click menu.

Archived